chico the cockatiel

Good morning all,

Over the past couple days I have started to hand tame my 3-4 year old male cockatiel which I actually got from my older brother due to Chico being to noisy. He was extremely aggressive at first and would not let anyone put their hand near him without him biting it, however after 4 days of hand taming him he will happily hop on and off my hand when I ask him too. I never knew birds could be so smart, it only took 4 days for him too learn what "Step up" meant! He has become my little companion over the past couple days, and he is always quite fascinated with the stud in my ear as y'all can see below...
He is also quite the bird model, posing for me as I take photos of him the cheeky little thing.

*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

Comments

Post a Comment