meet the budgies

Hello again,

Today I would like to introduce everyone to my three male budgies at the moment who get along great, the green one was my first ever pet and is still living 9 years later, his name is Jacob. The blue one originally was my brother bird but he ended up giving him to me and his name is Maylik and he is roughly around 10 years old. The all white one is the baby of them all as I only got him 2 years ago and he is also the most camera shy, so he would not let me get near him with the camera to take a picture, oh and his name is Leroy. 

They are currently live in my bedroom, where they are allowed to openly explore there surroundings as they are let out for the whole day. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is also having a great start to the week, it is starting to really cool down here in Brisbane, Australia. Absolutely love winter time, its nice to have a break from the summer heat.



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH
"In a world filled with hate we must still dare to hope."
Michael Jackson 

Comments

  1. Lovely post, Aaron! The budgies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Aaron! Love the pics of the budgies, they're all very cute! Also love the sky picture too. I'm loving the cooler days too! nice break from the heat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment